Animal Sex Abuse
PUBLIC SERVICES PROVIDED
* Investigative assistance for enforcement officers, detectives, and prosecutors
* Expert witness testimony
* Specialized training for enforcement, legal, medical, and mental health professionals
* Data requests based on a detailed proprietary database of more than 10,000 offenders and incidents worldwide
* Legislative assistance on new and revised laws
All services are provided pro bono; reimbursement for out of pocket expenses is expected.
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
• Bestiality as a form of human-animal interaction
• Disparity of adjudication in male and femael sex offenders of animals
My academic and professional background is a cross-discipline mix of business management, law, and psychology. Most of my early career involved large-scale presentations, training, and data management. Following a 25-year career in high-tech industries, I helped found a large animal shelter in 2001.
In 2005, a Washington resident died of septic shock after his colon was perforated from being sodomized by a male horse. I was involved in rehabilitating one of the victim's horses.
At that time, there were no resources for dealing with animal sexual abuse, not even a law prohibiting bestiality in Washington.
That first horse led to work with other animals and a return to university to study criminology, law, and social behavior.
M. Jenny Edwards
Independent Researcher and Field Expert in Animal Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
I am available for consultation and media interviews at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 425.522.3335
ABOUT & CONTACT INFORMATION